Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Jenny Poolside at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS SHOP

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.  These past couple weeks have been insane as we are gearing up for the kids to go back to school, the boys have had soccer tryouts, my oldest is getting her braces off and going to her first college open house this week and my youngest is running cross country and started practices this week in the mornings, so it's been a bit of a whirlwind here!

Today is my share day on the DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS BLOG.   Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products.  You will find adorable digi images and digi paper sets, with new items being added all the time.


I 'd like you to introduce you to Jenny Poolside, such a cute image and I just love her little doggie friend.  I wish my dogs would come that close to the edge of the pool - they are terrified of it and won't come within several feet! LOL  Anyway, I colored this lovely girl and her sweet puppy with my Copics and some Atyou Spicas added for a little sparkle on the trim of her shirt and the frames of her sunglasses.

I used a fancy fold this week, I cannot remember the exact name of this frame, but I do know in can be found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I made a larger version of this fold so I could use a larger image - I like to be able to see all the little details of the image so I usually print them at 3.5 - 4 inches in height.  Image is cut out with Tattered Lace die and daubed with Distress Ink.   I chose this fun sentiment from a clear stamp set and cut out with a stitched die from my stash.  My papers are Echo Park and Fancy Pants.  I added ribbon from my stash as well as a flower from K and Co.  I have also included a close up version of the image, I sure hope you like it, I really had fun coloring the edge and deck area of the pool - I added texture using colorless blender on a piece of canvas fabric - hope you are able to see it from this photo.


Hope you will check out Jenny Poolside in the shop - we'd all love to see you color her up and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your card is gorgeous. Love the bright colors and your layout.