Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

COOL BLUES CHALLENGE AT DIGI CHOOSDAY!

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how you can purchase sets that include papers, sentiments, embellies, etc. - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so we have our new challenge beginning today and running until January 25 and also our Clean and Simple Challenge which closes on January 18.   Sure hope you will come play along!

Today's New Challenge is COOL BLUES.  Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along. Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available until MIDNIGHT GMT so make sure you take advantage of that!!


I decided to try a pocket letter this time around as I have seen them all over the place and think they look so cool!  I of course went with everything BLUE to fit our theme.  Image is Milking Time with Kitten and can also be found in Work and Play Volume 10 Download Full Collection.  I added 3 word art embellies which you can find in both Work and Play Volume 10 Download Full Collection and Work and Play 10 Embellies Digital Craft Download Bundle.  All the design papers used are from Winston Deluxe Full Collection.


Here is a closer view of my image and some of the decor surrounding it.  I colored the image with Copics and cut out with C.C. Designs die.  I used Nesties for all the die shapes, added a button in the middle of one of the stacked die cuts.  I also added some faux stitching to the design paper in the upper left corner of the pocket letter.  All word art is cut with dies from Nesties and Nellie dies.  I added a brad to one and daubed the other 2 with distress ink.  Sure hope you like it:)

I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects.  

Have any of you joined the Color Therapy Club yet? If so please share your makes with us on either of our Facebook pages, the Digi Choosday Crafting Page or the Polkadoodles Crafting Page. If not, go check it out HERE   For only £2 a fortnight, that’s a teeny, tiny £1 a month for some fabulous newly released colouring pages. Go check out all the finer details HERE.


Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:

13 comments:

Jane Savage said...

I love all the elements and papers you’ve used, Audrey and that image is just too cute! Fabulous project! xxx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Audrey never done one of these but it looks awesome. have a great week

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Audrey this is fantastic love the colours and the various different papers and image used.
Hugs
Fiona x

Fikreta said...

you made wonderful pockets!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Julie Odil said...

I just tried my first pocket letter this week, but it looks no where near as great as this one. I love this!

Helen said...

Love this and it's so good to see how other people make these pocket letters as I've got to do one for a DT project soon!

Helen x

Moni said...

So beautiful!!!! I will love this pocket letter set in my collection lol

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image, kitten is sooo cute. Not tried pocket letters yet!

Lynda said...

so lovely, your colouring is beautiful. Such nice collection xx

What I Created Next said...

Love your pocket letter. Great colouring the Milking Time Digi xx

Margaret said...

This is so cool! I have yet to make one of these.

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x

Anjie said...

This is fab!!! So much hard work gone into it.
Hugs
Anj
xx