Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

NEW CHALLENGE AT DIGI CHOOSDAY - FEELING COLD, ICE, SNOW, etc.

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how the sets include papers, sentiments, embellies, etc. - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so we have our new challenge beginning today and running until October 20, but you also still have another week to play in last week's Use Something New challenge (ends October 13), so hope you will come play along with both!


Today's New Challenge is FEELING COLD, ICE, SNOW, etc.  Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along.  Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available for 24 hrs. once the new challenge posts at 8am BST, so make sure you take advantage of that!!

This week, I used an image, sentiment and digi papers from the Work and Play 5 Festive Hollybobs Full Collection.  The image, Hollybobs Sleightime can also be purchased as a single digi HERE.  I choose my embellies from Octavia Frosted Winter Full Collection, I cut 2 out with scissors and the 3 button embellies are cut with stitched die.  I added Stickles to the image and the tree embellie.  I also used Tonic and Tattered Lace dies for the shaped parts of my card.

I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects.  

Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:

613 Avenue Create - anything goes

Come and Get It - for the boys

Classy Cards 'n Such - photo inspiration

Glitter n Sparkle- anything goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything goes

Pile It On - 1,2,3 Recipe (1 image, 2 scalloped rectangles on each side, 3 snowflake buttons)

We Love 2 Create - Anything creative

2 Creative Chicks - anything goes

Country View Crafts' Challenge - add some texture (Stickles)

Crafty Time - shaped card

15 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Another fantastic design, Audrey! What a fab card shape! xxx

Emma said...

Gorgeous make this week I just love the cute little dog on the sleigh xx

Anjie said...

Another beauty from you. Adore the shape of the card.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Moni said...

So beautiful!!! It makes feel in Christmas allready!!!

What I Created Next said...

Great make Audrey. Really fab shape and great digi too.

Julie Odil said...

Great image choice this week, Audrey. Great minds think alike! I love the shape of this card. Great work!

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is adorable. I love the little puppy on the sled. Hmmm,I wonder if my puppy would like to ride on a sled this winter. :) Thanks for sharing your cute card with us at Classy Cards N Such.

Bunny said...

This is a cute image. Nice paper, too. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Love the image and super shape of this card. Thanks for joining in the fun at 613 Avenue Create this week.
Lorraine DT

Mulberry Mindy said...

I really like the unique shape and beautiful image on this card. Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Classy Cards 'n Such this week.
Mindy~CCNS~DT

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Country View.xxx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Gorgeous Audrey! I love your coloring and the fabulous embellishments. The DP is awesome! So beautiful!

I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my blog celebration. Join as follower (if not already), comment on my blog celebration post and add your blog to Mr. Linky. I am already a follower of your blog.

Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again in the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I really love what you did with our recipe, this is a gorgeous, funny, warm project. Thank you for joining us at Pile It On and please come back for the newest challenge.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Heather B said...

What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Time Challenges!

Aurelia Aurora said...

So adorable.. Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #19.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and good luch at the draw.. <3

hugs,
~RoRa