Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Halloween Fun with Faery Ink!!

Hello everyone!! I'm here to share some inspiration using a digi from Faery Ink with you today. This month, in honor of Halloween holiday, we are showing you are "darker" side. I love to use a different set of colors than I typically use, so creating the card was great fun.

Once again, I have gone with a fancy fold - I'm not sure what this one is called - found a picture on Pinterest and just made my own. I chose design papers from SU and DCWV. I added a sentiment from Your Next Stamp and cut out with Nellie's die. I added some Jolee's Boutique stickers.


The inside though, is where the fun begins, in my opinion, thanks to the stunning Halloween Vampire Bride, which can be found in the Faery Ink Shop. I have colored her with Copics. Hair is W3, W4, R39, R59 and R89 with some RV99 thrown in for the darkest areas. Here bodice is W3, W5, W7, W9 and 100. I chose C00, C1 and C3 for her skin, R37, R39 and R59 for her lips and R32 for her cheeks. Eyes are YG63, YG67. I cut her out with Nestie and then daubed the open parts of the frame with Memento ink. I added a cute bat sticker from my stash. I really hope you like the way she turned out.


Sure hope you like my entire creation as well and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!! Also, remember to play in our challenge which you can find at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)

No comments: