Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 20, 2015

WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE - NEW RELEASE WITH DIGI MY WORLD


Hello everyone and welcome to the Digi My World NEW April digital release - images will be available in Digi My World Shop at Noon EDT on Friday, April 24, but the DT will be showing off sneak peeks all week long at Digi My World Blog!   Everyone has made some wonderful inspirational projects to share with you!


My Project today uses Glinda from the new Wizard of Oz inspired images.  I think this image is so cute and she was so much fun to color.  I have to admit that this may be the best coloring of hair that I have ever done!  Image is colored with Copics, and I added a yellow brick road for her to stand on.   I chose DP from First Edition.  Flowers are Prima and I used Tonic Studios dies for the oval pieces.  Sentiment is from A. Jillian Vance Designs and cut with Nestie.  I sure hope you like it!

Hope you will also join us at the  Digi My World April New Release Facebook Event.   Pop over and check out everything we have going on and see all the wonderful releases!!

Also, you can win some of these new digital images by playing in our:

***BLOG CANDY***
Its easy and fun to do!
Each day we will pick one random winner from the comments made on the blog!
To enter all you need to do is:
1- Follow  Digi My World Blog
2- Follow the DT's blogs (see listing in Digi My World Blog side bar)
3- Leave a note in the comment section

You may enter EVERYDAY you wish.  We will randomly select names and which digital stamp each day.  Thank you!!

9 comments:

Judi Markel said...

Cute card.

Libby said...

So cute!!

Beckie Williams said...

Super Cute! Yours is the first Digi My World Blog on my blog list. I can not wait to see what everyone had come up with. Thank you for sharing!!

PS I think the hair is awesome!

Amanda S. said...

She is so cute!

Kim S said...

My all time favorite movie!! Great projects!

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

Great job with this, TFS!!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love Glenda. BEautiful card!

morentin1326 said...

so cute.

D- said...

This is sooo cute. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot