Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, March 16, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT KARLEIGH SUE - MERMAIDS!!

bundlesale

Are you ready for New Releases at KARLEIGH SUE DIGI SHOPPE???  I bet you are!  Images can also be found at KARLEIGH SUE ETSY SHOPPE.  This month we bring you the fabulous Mermaid Collection - 6 brand new, and totally amazing, images!  Hope you will check out what the DT gals have done with the New Releases by visiting Karleigh Sue Inspiration Blog.


The New Release image I have use is called "Mother's Heart Mermaid."  She is colored with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  This image has a lot of nice details that were really fun to color, especially the mother mermaid's beautiful hair and her tail.  I know you will love coloring her as well.  I chose Papers from Bella Blvd. and Echo Park to go with this gorgeous image.  I added circle Nestie die cut and SU buttons.  Sentiment is from Craftin' Desert Divas and is cut out with die from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.


Hugs:)

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card xx

Unknown said...

love the colours, the background love it all xx

Dobra said...


Lovely work, beautifully presented.

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous such a pretty stamp its lovely love and hugs Carole x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

What sweet mermaids! Great layers! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!