Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I Heart Kitty with Karleigh Sue Digis

Hello everyone!  I can't believe it's almost the end of March and we have snow on the ground - yuck!  I was ready to be done with winter some time back in January LOL!  I am sharing on the Karleigh Sue Inspiration blog with another creation using one of the brilliant images from Karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe

Today, I am using I HEART KITTY image which can be found in Karleigh Sue Etsy Shoppe and Karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe.


I have kept this creation pretty clean and simple so as to showcase this gorgeous image.  Image is colored with Copics:

Hair YR31, Y35, Y26 and E34
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R22 and R21
Pants and vest G20, G21, G24, G28
Shoe E41, E42, E43 and E44
Shirt RV14, RV25, RV29
Kitty W1. W3, W5, W7, W9
Ground C1, C3

Image is cut out with Tonic die.  I chose DP from Prima - love the kitty background.  I added some sheer Offray ribbon and sentiment is from Taylored Expressions, cut out with Nestie and Prima bling added.

I sure hope you like how this came out and hopefully it has provided some inspiration for you:)  Remember to check out New Karleigh Sue Digi ShoppeKarleigh Sue Facebook Fan Group and Karleigh Sue Challenge blog.  Have a great day!!

Hugs:)


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful is your card x

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love your papers Love and hugs Carole x

Dobra said...

Very nice work.
Beautifully presented