Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, December 7, 2014

NEW RELEASES AT ALL DRESSED UP AND NEW DT:)

Happy Sunday afternoon, I can't believe I just woke up after NOON!  Wow, can't remember the last time I slept so late.  I guess I needed it.  Anyway, I am beyond THRILLED to announce that I have been chosen to be part of ALL DRESSED UP DT!!  I have loved Wendy's images for such a long time and I am so excited to be part of this great DT and work with her amazing images.

We have New Releases to share with you today!  Some are available exclusively as rubber stamps from Funky Kits and you are definitely going to want to add these cuties to your collection!  We also have 2 new digi stamps which you can find at ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP and they are amazing, so you will also want to visit there and pick up these beauties!!!

I have created cards with both the digi images from ALL DRESSED UP ETSY SHOP.  The first is Little Skater and wow I love this gorgeous image.   She is colored with my trusty Copics and Sakura pen and cut out with dies from MFT.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and also cut witgh MFT die.  Other die cutting done with Nesties.  DP is from Doodlebug Designs (love this paper!) and CS is Doodlebug and American Crafts.  Snowflake brads and fabric snowflakes from my stash.


The second creation uses the adorable Little Star, and she is such a cutie!  She is also colored with Copics.  I have cut her out with Nesties and added sentiment from My Craft Spot cut with MFT die.  DP is once again from Doodlebug and CS is Doodlebug and American Crafts.  Corner die cuts done with Nesties.  Sure hope you like my creations.



Don't forget, we also have an Anything Goes Challenge that you can find at All Dressed Up Challenge.  Make sure to use an All Dressed Up image to come play along.  Hugs!!






9 comments:

Bernadet said...

So beautiful!!

Bad Kitty said...

beautiful images

Sandra H said...

Awww so cute Audrey xx

CraftingMum said...

Beautiful Card x
How on earth do you find the time for all your DT's i wish i had your energy!!! Congratulations and take care x

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful new stamps I love that skater she's gorgeous. Fab cards so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Sheila said...

You have been a busy bee. Fab cards Audrey! Sheila:)X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Audrey x

Nancy said...

Your cards are both wonderful, Audrey!
I'm happy to be working with you again! :o)

Rhonda Miller said...

These are so cute.