Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FLOWERS, FLOWERS, FLOWERS CHALLENGE AT DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I can breathe again!  Although this week hasn't exactly been relaxing, there has definitely been a lot less stress and a lot more freedom to do things now that the kids are out of school for a few months and soccer is also over for a few months.

I'm pleased to announce we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE and it is FLOWERS, FLOWERS, FLOWERS.  You are not required to use an image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY to play along, but if you do, you could win the BIG PRIZE of $10 voucher to the shop!!  Plus, DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY has so many amazing images for sale, I hope you will go visit the shop:)  You have until June 24 to come play along.  Please make sure to follow all our challenge rules - they can be found at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY CHALLENGE.


I have used this adorable image from DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY called Prom Girl which I have colored with Copics and cut out with L'il Inkers die.  I added dies from Couture Creations, DP from Lily of the Valley NitWit and CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment is from a clear stamp set and cut out with Nestie.  Flowers are Petaloo.  Sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge!! 

4 comments: