Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, May 25, 2014

DIES AND/OR PUNCHES CHALLENGE AT LACY SUNSHINE!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Still away with my boys and hubby at a soccer tournament.  We will be going home tomorrow and Monday is Memorial Day holiday here is US.

I'm excited to announce we have a New Challenge starting today and this fortnight it is PUNCHES and/or DIES.  You can find it by visiting the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Hope you will come play along!

We also have new "Loyalty Program" digi.   This time Heather is offering "Myrtle Diamond in the Rough," just one of the cuties in the Sweet Urchins Collection.  Make sure to check them all out at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe!


This image can be yours for free if you used a Lacy Sunshine image in Challenge #33. All you do is email Audrey (that's me) at danmoose@aol.com putting "Challenge Digi" in the subject line. You can also purchase "Myrtle Diamond in the Rough" in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe for only $2.00 during this challenge (scroll down to the bottom of the Shoppe's main page).

We also have our Selfie Contest going on each Saturday at LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP - Selfie Saturday, so I hope you will check that out.  If you haven't joined our LACY SUNSHINE FACEBOOK FAN GROUP, I hope you will head over and join the fun.  Heather will be releasing a Freebie image when we reach 500 members, so tell your friends too:)


I have gone with another fancy fold for this challenge's card using the adorable Ilsa Sweet Urchin clear stamp from Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.   I have colored this gorgeous image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Taylored Expressions die.  I chose papers from Bella Blvd. and CS from Bazzill.  I used an EK Success punch for the middle of the front of card.  I used Frantic Stamper dies for the Butterflies.  Sentiment from YNS Stamps is cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

6 comments:

Paper Panda said...

Really cute project! Love the bright cheery colours!
Mandy x

lora said...

What a cute image! Your card is so nice ^)

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and lovely Audrey.

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Oh how wonderful is your creation this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful, love the butterfly
Hugs
Dewi

Grenouille Greetings said...

Another beautifully bright card with a very prettily coloured cutie and a great stepped design. And while I was here, I thought I would enter your candy. So thank you for the opportunity, Audrey. Have a great weekend! Hugs, Lesley