Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 31, 2014

TIME FOR NEW RELEASES AT SAMI STAMPS!!

It sure is a busy day here on my blog today!  Also a busy day at home as it's grocery day and I have a few other household tasks to complete today.

Anyway, we have a NEW RELEASE today at SAMI STAMPS and it is LOVE HEARTS - perfect for Valentine's Day which is coming up so quickly - I can hardly believe tomorrow will be February!    I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find ALL of Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!





I have made a card using SAMI STAMPS SHOP image PRETTY KITTY HEART.  Image is colored with Copics and cut out with Nellie's die.  I used sentiments from My Craft Spot which is cut with Taylored Expressions die.  Heart die cut border is from My Craft Spot.  Die shapes in upper right are cut with Sizzix dies.  DP is from K and Co. and CS is Bazzill and CTMH.  Bling is from The Paper Studio.  I sure hope you like it:)

Don't forget about my Blog Candy:)

Challenges:

Hanna & Friends - cute animal and hearts
House That Stamps Built - kitty
Simply Create Too - for a female
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes



4 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your creation and full of lovely embellis and image

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Audrey, Glad you're joining us at Simply Create Too for our Mother's Day/Female Challenge. Love your sweet card--it is just right for our challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Such sweet images and your card is so adorable!

Unknown said...

This is an adorable image! Nicely colored as well! Thanks for playing this week at Simply Create Too!