Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

BACK AT CHI CHI MEMORIES!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!   For some reason, I am super tired today and I have a busy day ahead so not a great time to be tired.  Anyway, I am thrilled to announce that I am back on the DT for CHI CHI MEMORIES and they are back to releasing New Images in their line of adorable digi stamps:)
Check out our December release


I just love it!  You can see all the DT gals projects using these new images at CHI CHI MEMORIES BLOG.  I have used this cute little bear making snow angel for my card today.  I have colored him with Copics and cut out with Xcut dies.  I added DP from Heartfelt Creations and CS from Bazzill.  Snowflake sticker and ribbon are from my stash.  Sentiment is from the new image set as well and cut out with Marianne die and then daubed with Versa Fine ink.  Sure hope you like it and will check out all the available image sets at CHI CHI MEMORIES:)


5 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Awww, so cute! XOX Lucy

Unknown said...

Congrats Audrey and very cute too!

Unknown said...

way cute card!!!!

Glennis F said...

He is so cute, Audrey.
Congrats on your new DT spot!

Sandra H said...

Ooooooo So pretty is your card xx