Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, August 3, 2013

NEW AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET - IT'S SUPER SATURDAY!!

We have a NEW FEATURE over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET - beginning today, we are combing our Freebie image and our Spotlight image (previously Freebie Friday and Spotlight Sunday) into one awesome day - SUPER SATURDAY!  So, you will get a FREEBIE and a SPECIALLY DISCOUNTED Item each week on Saturday from now on.   Make sure you head on over to pick up the FREEBIE and check out the SPOTLIGHT at it's special price as well as see some of the other DT gals samples using these wonderful images. Please read the terms and conditions regarding the Freebie over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET as well and as always, be respectful of these rules.

So this week, I have made creations with both the Freebie and the Spotlight image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.  Hope you will visit the NEW SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.


The FREEBIE for the week is SILVERSTAR and I adore this awesome image.  I had such fun coloring it with my Copics and Sakura glitter pen and then cutting out with Nellie's die.  I used a Cheery Lynn die for the doily.  Papers are Coredinations and Bazzill CS and K and Co. DP. Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and cut with die from there.  Bling-y flowers are from Jolee's Boutique and corners are cut with SU punch.  Sure hope you like it and will pick up the image!


Our SPOTLIGHT image this week is the fabulous CORA AGNES HATTER rubber stamp and she is also colored with Copics and Sakura glitter pen.  I cut her out with MFT die as I did with tag behind image.  Sentiment from My Craft Spot cut with Nestie as is flower.  Papers are Bazzill CS and DP from K and Co.  I sure hope you like this as well and take advantage of the special offer!!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Both cards Audrey are so pretty lovely images on both cards and layouts too x

Danni said...

Very pretty and sweet cards!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Your two cards are gorgeous Audrey, I especially love Silverstar in pink! Have a great weekend. X

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I had an extra few minutes and just thought I'd drop by and leave a comment. :D Thanks so much for your creations and I love the colors you used on Agnes! *Hugs