Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

NEW RELEASES AND OTHER SPECIAL EVENTS TODAY AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!!

Well, you may have noticed there was no New Release, Freebie Friday or Spotlight Sunday this past week at LITTLE MISS MUFFET and you know why?!?  It is because we are having a HUGE SHOWCASE today at LITTLE MISS MUFFET blog as well as LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS shop!!  First, on LITTLE MISS MUFFET blog, we are showing off our NEW Christmas Releases, plus the Freebie Friday and Sunday Spotlight images from last week.  Trust me, you will adore all the new images!!  Check out all the DT gals awesome creations using the New Releases at LITTLE MISS MUFFET and if you have a chance, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their personal blogs.  Additionally, there will be some prizes up for grabs, so make sure you check that out at LITTLE MISS MUFFET as well.

Next big event today is the launch of the BRAND NEW LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS shop, complete with a card gallery which shows off the amazing images available at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS shop.

Reminder, our current challenge at LITTLE MISS MUFFET is a “NURSERY RHYMES” and you have until Tuesday, July 30 at 11:59pm CST to come enter your projects at LITTLE MISS MUFFET. Our challenge rules have changed, so make sure you refresh yourself with the new rules.

Additionally, we have a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the link to go there – LITTLE MISS MUFFET ON FACEBOOK.


For today, I have made 2 cards using the New Release images from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS as well as a card showcasing our FREEBIE FRIDAY image.


First up, I have chosen "Clover Snowflake Kisses" rubber stamp.  I think this image is so beautiful,  I have colored her with Copics and Sakura glitter pen and added Stickles for the trim on her outfit and hat.  I picked DP from Echo Park, CS from Bazzill and ribbon from American Crafts.  Image is cut with Lil Inkers die and sentiment from My Craft Spot cut with Nestie.  Snowflake sticker is from Martha Stewart.


For my next card, I have chosen "Chester Loves Christmas" digi stamp which I have colored with Copics and again added Stickles for areas of fur trim.  Image cut with Lifestyle Crafts die, DP is Cloud 9 Designs, flowers are Petaloo (smaller) and Prima (large flower).  I used Bazzill CS and sentiment from S & P Company, which is cut with Nesties.
Audrey - Polka Dot Pals Girl Glasses


My final creation for today features our Freebie Friday image, although I suppose it's Freebie Tuesday, LOL.  This image is "Polka Dot Pals Girl Glasses" and is a digi.  I have colored the image with Copics and cut with Nellie's die.  DP is Basic Grey and Bazzill CS rounds out the paper choices.  I added bling from my stash and buttons from Bag O Buttons.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut with Taylored Expressions die.

I sure hope you like all my creations and will visit LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS to see all the Newest releases!!


3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Audrey totally stunning creations x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gosh! This post is CRAMMED with gorgeous projects!! Fab work Audrey. x

Nathalie said...

So gorgeous cards. I love them.
Nathalie