Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, June 6, 2013

NEW RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Hi everyone! I am back again today with OUR NEW RELEASE SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.   Don’t forget to stop by DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and check out all the wonderful New Releases!!

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features one of DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP New Release image “Cheesey Ant” and he is paired with a sentiment from the New Summer of Smiles sentiment set.  Image colored with Copics and cut out with Sizzix die then daubed with Memento ink.  Sentiment cut with MFT die then daubed with Distress ink.  Flowers are from Petaloo, CS from SU, Bazzill and Stardust, DP from Echo Park.  Sure hope you like itSmile

6 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Absolutely adorable Audrey :)
Hugs
Wendy

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a cute card. I love that image.

Dobra said...

Very beautiful work
Great made
and wonderfully decorated

Sandra H said...

Awww wow .....this is so lovely beautiful image and as always a lovely layout too x

Desire Fourie said...

This is adorable and so cheerful. Love the colouring and cute image.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Joey said...

Fantastic card Audrey! Joey xx