Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

NEW RELEASES AND HOPPING WITH WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO!

Happy Tuesday to all.  I hope your day has started off well.  I’m super pleased to announce that I am part of the SUMMER DT over at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO.  I have long loved Mabelle's  images and am thrilled to be able to showcase them as part of the DT!  Today begins our hop that will not only introduce the NEW RELEASES, but you will meet the SUMMER DT as well.  I’m so excited to be working alongside all these talented ladies and I know you will enjoy visiting their blogs and seeing their fabulous creations.  Each DT member is showcasing one of our NEW RELEASE
images, aren’t they adorable?!?

Little-PrincessGirl-WhimsyA



Amelia-WhimsyAndStars-mro-w


Our hop will last until 8pm EST on Thursday, June, 20.  Please make sure to stop at each blog along the hop and leave a comment.  2 winners will be chosen from those who comment on all blogs, each winner will receive a DIGI STAMP of choice from WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.

Btw, WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP now offers INSTANT DOWNLOADS on all digital purchases, woo hoo!!

You should have begun this hop at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO, if you did not start there, please return now and start at the beginning of the hop so that you don’t miss any stops.

You should have arrived here from Cathy Santie’s wonderful blog.

I am AUDREY ERNST ------> you are HERE

Your next stop will be Marcee Rodgers’ stunning blog.  Enjoy the rest of the hop!!


For my creation, I have used “Amelia” image from WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.  I love this sweet image and she was such fun to color with my Copics.  She is cut out using Nestie as is the frame behind her.  I chose the great sentiment from Whimsical Designs and cut it with Nestie and adorned with Prima pearls.  Bling on bottom also from Prima.  I have chosen paper from Bazzill and DP from Pebbles.  Red paper's border cut with Fiskars punch.  I used last week's sketch from The Sweet Stop.  Sure hope you like it and thanks so much for visiting:)

16 comments:

riliska said...

very cute image! And your card Audrey is so bright and joyful as always - your creative fingers do a miracle! )))

Ardilla said...

Yes, they are adorable and you did a great job here!
Ardilla :)

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so pretty and I love the mix of design papers.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

sue w. said...

Hi Audrey, love the cute image and those papers are fab, so zesty and summery.
Hugs Sue W.

Kathy said...

So pretty Audrey. Love the way you've colored her hair and the fun mix of papers, super cute.

Helen Dooley said...

So LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower. This card is too cute! I love these images- she had the cutest girls. Thanks and Hugs~

Sandra H said...

This Audrey is such a pretty card and the image is really lovely too x

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful colors on your card!

WhoMom said...

Love the red, your pieces go together nicely and are nice and bright.
Thank you for sharing.
Lyn

Rhonda Miller said...

This is such a cute card. Congrats on making the DT.

Mary-Anne V said...

Love your bright and cheerful card...great card.

Lesley said...

Wonderful work here, Audrey! Happy to be designing with you!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Super Cute just love your cards and feel blessed to be working with you on the whimsy team
Royal Hugs
The Queen

Marcee Rodgers said...

Love your card! The paper is adorable too.

Donna said...

So bright and cheery, looks likes this is your personality from your lovely blog!

marsha said...

Fabulous Audrey, your design and colors really pop! Great to be designing with you too!
Hugs an blessings,
Marsha