Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, April 4, 2013

WE HAVE NEW RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

Before I present my NEW RELEASE creation from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP this week, I want to apologize for not being around much this week.  While I was away last Weds. – Fri., I came down with some sort of illness – sinus issues, fever, aches, scratchy throat.  I did finally start feeling better later on Sunday, but then at some point Monday – either during the evening or while sleeping – I scratched my cornea in my left eye and I have been in pain ever since – ugh!  Being on the computer has been really difficult.  My eye is still painful…

Anyway, it is THURSDAY and we have a NEW RELEASE today for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG/DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP and I am so excited to share my creation with you.  I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!

My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP New Releases “Tommy Trumpeter” paired with paper from the Notable Music Digi papers (top DP) and sentiment from the Groove on Sentiments set.  Other DP is from Bella Blvd.  I have used Nesties for all shape cuts, image colored with Copics.  Buttons are from Basic Grey and ribbon from my stash.  Sentiment daubed with Memento ink.  Hope you like itSmile

Additional Challenges:
STARS AND STAMPS – sketch
DIVAS BY DESIGN – spring colors
A & T EMERALD FAERIES  - 1 image, 2 DP, 3 embellies

6 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud:)
Oh I just LOVE this! Fabulous coloring and the way you arranged the DP is brilliant!♥
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Hall said...

Ugh hope your eye is better!!
Fabulous card:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra H said...

Hi, Such a beautiful creation with lots of detail added and totally stunning image and so colourful too!

Glennis F said...

Sorry to hear that you have not been well. Hope you will be back to normal soon. Sending hugs

An Occasional Genius said...

Hope the eye is on the mend soon Audrey. Great card, I love the image & that fab music paper xx

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love those background papers.