Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

HAVE YOU VISITED TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS?!?

Hey everyone!!  Hope you are having a great evening.  I’m off to bed here in a few, but I wanted to pop in and show you my latest creation for TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS.  Have you heard of TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS yet?!?

You will certainly want to check out the amazing images by fabulous artist Jo Davies at TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS ETSY SHOP as well as her lovely work on the TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS blog, which include some wonderful tutorials and other inspiration. 

Today, my card features “Hi There” image which you can find at TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS ETSY SHOP.  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Nestie.  Frame also cut with Nestie.  DP is from First Edition and CS is Bazzill and American Crafts.  Lace is from JoAnn, buttons from MFT, sentiment from My Craft Spot as is die used to cut it.  Pearl is from Prima.  Sure hope you like it and will visit TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS!!

Additional challenges:

COPIC MARKER EUROPE – only female images
CRAFTY RIBBONS – anything goes with ribbon
DRS DESIGNS – pastels
SOUTHERN GIRLS – buttons, badges or flair
CRAFTING BY DESIGNS – anything goes
CRAFTY CREATIONS – pink +1 (green)
INKLINGS AND YARNS – anything goes

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Audrey, this is beautiful and this lady is super sweet! Love the background die and papers! You have a happy day to!

Arlene said...

Really cute! Great colors - she's beaming with joy!

Julia said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
Hugs,
Julia

Anonymous said...

Reminds me so much of my two girls! Darling. Great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs.

Shelia said...

Adorable image! Love those eyes! Thanks for joining us at DRS Designs!