Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WHITE ON WHITE CHALLENGE AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS!

Our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS starts today and it is WHITE ON WHITE (with colored image).  I always love WOW cards, there’s just something so classy about them in my opinion.

Our winner's prize this time is this awesome rubber stamp of Billy as Dr. from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS!!

What an awesome prize! Remember, you can use any products you like on your challenge submissions, but if you use a stamp or digi image from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS your entry will be counted twice for purposes of our random.org winner's draw. You have until Monday, January 28 at 9pm GMT to join in the fun.


Just a reminder that we have 3 amazing Guest DT this month, so hope you will welcome them and if you have a chance, visit their personal blogs, you’ll be glad you did!

Before I present my creation, I want to tell you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will check it out.   Also, the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG always has new projects, tutorials, etc. to get your mojo flowing!

For my creation today, I have used CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS digi “Flora with Flowers.”  I love this sweet image.  I have colored her with Copics and Sakura pens and cut out with MFT die.  I added Prima flowers and a sentiment from Unity which I cut with a die from Papertrey Ink.  I used a Sizzix embossing folder on sparkly SU white paper as well as vellum for my background papers and added a textured core-dinations CS.  Crystals are from Prima.  I hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional challenges:

INKY CHICKS - bingo (flowers, image, die cut)
CAN YOU DIGI IT – getting girly
CREATIVE CARD CREW – girly
OLDIE BUT GOODIE CHALLENGE – glitz and glam plus old stash (sentiment, papers, embossing folder and flowers all older than 6 mos)
TOP TIP TUESDAY – lavishly luscious layers (8)
CRAFTY BLOGGERS NETWORK – flowers
CREATIVE CREATIONS – keep it simple
HOUSE OF GILLI – anything goes with pink and bling
MY CRAFT SPOT – bling
DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES – girls, girls, girls
MY TIME TO CRAFT – sketch

10 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

What an awesome stampimage you´ve used on here. It´s just beautiful and so is your coloring just as always Audrey.

pinky said...

Your card is just gorgeous Audrey and what a great challenge you gave us. Hugs
pinky

Sandra H said...

Audrey this is so pretty x

Yone said...

Lovely card ! Tks for joining the Pink and Bling Challenge at the House of Gilli !
Yone

GiGi said...

Wonderful card! I love all the white and the image is fabulous! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

Unknown said...

Love those embossed panels Audrey and your pretty colored image! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday, good luck.

Houses Built of Cards said...

So pretty! LOVE the flowers! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Bunny said...

What a pretty card. The image is so cute.

Brook said...

So cute and I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?.

Kendra said...

Flora is certainly sparkling! Great job! Thanks for playing along at Dream Valley!