Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, November 12, 2012

PASTEL COLORS AT WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE

Hello everyone and Happy Monday!  It is raining cats and dogs here and the temperatures are dropping and it is my grocery day – which I am so not looking forward to!  But, we do have a FUN, NEW CHALLENGE over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE this week and it is PASTEL COLORS.  Those who follow my blog regularly know that I am not a huge fan of pastel colors, largely because I don’t think I am very good at creating with them – they are outside my comfort zone – but, you also know I am always up for a good challenge!

You have until noon on Sunday, November 18 at 12pm EST to come join our WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE.  Remember, if you use a WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP image, you can do an anything goes creation.  Otherwise, you can use any image you’d like, but you must follow our theme of PASTELS.  Either way, we hope you will join us!

For today’s card, I used this beauty from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP sheet 376.  I have colored her with Copics and Stickles and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  I have added lace/bling/pearls from Prima, bling from My Mind’s Eye.  Papers are CS from Bazzill and DP from My Mind’s Eye and Kaisercraft.  Sentiment is from A. Jillian Vance Designs and is cut with Nestie.  Hope you like it!

Additional challenges:


BUNNY ZOE’S CRAFTS – winter
CRAFTY CARDMAKERS – more than 1 punch or die cut
MY GRAFICO – anything goes
SONGBIRD CHALLENGE – “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend (sparkle and bling)
STAMP AND CREATE – lace
TAKE A WORD – pink
THERE SHE GOES – let it snow
THERE'S MAGIC IN THE AIR W/ PAPER CUPCAKES- pretty in pink
TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS – bling
CATERED CROP – lace

13 comments:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Love the pastel colours.
Hugs Tamara

Glennis F said...

You have done a fine job with the pastels, Audrey

Anonymous said...

very nice!
Elma

Lisa Minckler said...

She's so pretty Audrey and I really like the technique you used on the snow!! :)

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the trim! I have been so busy so I wanted to pop on over and say hi! Carri~Abusybee

sue w. said...

Hi Audrey, cute image and fab colours, love the bling.
Hugs Sue W.

Cards By MI said...

What a pretty looking card. Love your designer papers and sweet image. Lovely. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
Love n hugs
Marie (Mi)

Unknown said...

What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image!

Thanks you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

Hugs
Betty

Suze Bain said...

A beautiful card, the soft colours are lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Misty's said...

Such a pretty card! Love the papers you used. The image is so sweet xx

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey a fab card love the sparkle . Thank you so much for joining us for “Diamonds are a girls Best Friend ” at
The Songbird Challenge and GOOD LUCK .
Hugs Elaine

Torico said...

This is so pretty and lovely! Thank you for joining us at TSG this week.