Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HAPPY NEWS, NEW CHALLENGE AND BAD WEATHER

Before I get to my happy news, I just want to send out thoughts, prayers and well wishes to those on the east coast of the US who are being hit heavily by Tropical Storm Sandy.  We have very high winds and snow/freezing rain here, but nothing like what those on the east coast are experiencing.  Take care and stay safe!

Now, onto my HAPPY NEWS!!  I have been selected to be GDT at one of my very favorite companies, CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS – Woot!!  We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today over at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS BLOG and it is STARS – so we want to see projects with stars.  You have until 9pm GMT on Monday, November 5 to come play along.  You do not need to use CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS image/stamp, but we’d sure love to see one if you have one!

For my creation today, I have used “Funtime” digi from the Manga collection at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS.  I love this line of images and this one is just so sweet.  I colored her with Copics and Sakura glitter pen and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die.  I used CS from Bazzill and my stash and DP is Basic Grey.  I added star bling from Darice and my stash as well as star brads above and below the image from Making Memories.  I embossed my CS with stars folder from Cuttlebug.  Sentiment is from Inky Antics and cut with MFT die.  Hope you like it and will come play along at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE!!

Additional Challenges:


DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE – lots of layers (7) plus digi
HOUSE OF GILLI – embossing (dry)
FASHIONISTA CHALLENGE – anything goes
LOVE TO CREATE – lots of layers (7)
PAPER PRETTIES MONDAY – bling
TOTALLY STAMPALICIOUS – anything goes
DREAM VALLEY CHALLENGES – glitter and bling
ROBYN'S FETISH – use an embossing folder
CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES – sketch
HOT SHOT CRAFTS – bling

19 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

CONGRATULATIONS with the new DT space, you sure deserve that. And such a wonderful card here again too Audrey. I love the image, you´ve used here and the coloring is just so perfect. But I also just love your colorchoise too he he he.

Anne said...

Congrats Audrey:) See you there lol
Smashing card as always
Anne x

Unknown said...

This is Fab Audreywhat a super card ,I am joining you on the team too well done Big Hugs Elaine

Diane said...

Smashing card Audrey !! Your colouring is fab !!

hugs teamie Diane xx

Theresa's Studio said...

Congrats on your news. Lovely card and coloring.

Lia said...

I love your crad! Nice the way how you used the star folder!\
Hugs,
Lia

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Audrey, love how you got so many stars on there!

Jackie said...

Congrats on the new DT! I know I am thrilled too! I love your card, she looks fabulously colored! Great job!

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Lovely card, the stars are great.
Tamara

Sandra H said...

This is beautiful and many congratulations you deserve it you will do them and yourself proud xx

Rosalee said...

Beautiful card Audrey. I love the embossing folder you used and the image is so cute.
Hugs, Rosalee

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Audrey, love this sweet image and fabulous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats on your GDT spot! Your card is so cute.

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card Audrey, really like that image! Hugs Frea

Wendy L said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Deanne Saunders said...

Cute card!!!!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!
~DEANNE~

Yone said...

Great card ! Hope to see you again at the House of Gilli Blog ! Hugs,Yone

craftymum said...

Super card. Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Bling it on Challenge

hugs Sarah x

MagsB said...

Congratulations on the new DT post!

This is a gorgeous card, I love the embossed stars, the texture is fab! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x