Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 12, 2012

THURSDAY SHOWCASE AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS

It’s time for THURSDAY SHOWCASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I sure hope you will go check it out because the DT girls have once again WOW-ED me with their amazing creativity!   If you have a chance, I’m certain the DT gals would love you to pay a visit to their personal blogs.

Make sure you check out the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP as well as there are always fun, new items and our Newest Monthly Release just came out last week.

Finally, we have a NEW CHALLENGE for you at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will go check that out.



For today’s project, I used DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Patchy” along with the Stay Cool sentiment from the Luau sentiments.  I love Patchy, he was a previous Bargain Friday image and he’s so cute.  I had such fun coloring him with my Copics and cutting him out with scissors.  I have mounted him on top of Lifestyle Crafts dies cut out of Core-dinations papers and added DP from Authentique.  Buttons are from Basic Grey.  Thanks so much for looking.

Additional Challenges entered:
Elke Kaart Een Feestje – summertime
EVERYBODY ART CHALLENGE – summer
SCRAP CREATIONS – something bought in past 2 months (just bought DP last week)
LEJ DESIGNS – animals
SASSY CHERYL'S – summer fun
TOP TIP TUESDAY – one for the men
INCY WINCY DESIGNS  – summertime
STAMP + FUN = CREATIVITY – summer
TRULY MADLY CRAFTY – animals
FETCH A SKETCH – sketch

3 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Audrey and love the colour's
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card.

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhhhhh!!! This card is awesome! I read at the top of your blog you want some warm weather...by all means TAKE ours! GAK!! Heat advisory here of over 100 for almost 2 weeks and no rain in over a month...can we trade places?
Loved the refreshing look on your card..it's wonderful. :)
Hugs,
Lisa xx