Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

PEARLS AND SWIRLS AS THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE GOES WEEKLY!!

Do you ever have one of those weeks where no matter how hard you try, you just can’t move forward?!?  I feel like I am having one of those!  First my car needs a new tire yesterday, and of course, it couldn’t have been a simple fix – had to wait for them to take off the tire and then tell me it wasn’t fixable – nail went in at an angle and too close to tire rim, so had to get a new tire.  Tires on my car are not normally stocked by tire place, so they had to order it, which meant I went home and waited for them to call me, then had to go back for them to put tire on.  It’s all good now, but then hubby calls this morning that his transmission isn’t working and he needs me to take him to rental car place – argh!

Ok, deep breaths, and moving on…   EXCITING news today at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE – we are going WEEKLY!!  That’s right, a NEW CHALLENGE every Tuesday, woo hoo!!  This week our challenge is LACE AND PEARLS.  You have until Monday, March 12 to enter our challenge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE CHALLENGE.  You are not required to use an image from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE, but if you do, you will get 2 entries per project for purposes of our random.org drawing for the winner.  You will also get an extra entry for each layout submitted.

For my card today, I used the adorable “Princess Gwendolyn” from THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE.  I colored her with Copics and cut using Lifestyle Crafts dies.  I chose papers from Making Memories, ribbon from Michael’s, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, sentiment from My Craft Spot cut with Memory Box die, and pearl flourishes from Prima.  I sure hop you like it!!  Also, hope you will come play alongSmile

10 comments:

Love crafts forever said...

So pretty, love pink Pearls.
Hugs Nat

Heide said...

This is just adorable! I love the spring feel. The image is perfect with the pearls and swirls!
Hugs, Heide

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Audrey and those swirls really capture the beautiful finish:)

Shelley said...

Wow! This one is gorgeous!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card Audrey!

Linda . J said...

Beautiful card Aud love all those pearls, cute image too.
Hugs Linda

Jennifer said...

Beautiful Audrey! I love all the flourishes with the roses! Very romantic!

Hanneke said...

Fab! Love the image and flowers and those gorgeous pearls! Hugs, Hanneke

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So sweet! Love the bling on this!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

beautiful card.love the little princess with big flowers.love the green with yellow.it gave me a spring feeling.tfs