Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

NEW CHALLENGE AT THE PIXIE COTTAGE–ANYTHING GOES AND/OR SKETCH!

Now it’s time to introduce our NEW CHALLENGE at THE PIXIE COTTAGE! This week we are doing ANYTHING GOES and/or SKETCH. I chose Digital Image “I'm Not Ready” by Sandra Hammer from MICHELLE'S SCRAPBOOKING and MORE for my image. I love this adorable image and it’s sentiment and it was such fun to color with my Copics!  Image is cut with Sizzix dies.  I followed this week’s sketch by our amazing DT coordinator KATIE TATE.  I picked Heidi Grace DP and Darice CS plus dies from Taylored Expressions.   I added ribbon from Michaels and flowers from Prima.  I sure hope you like it!

You have until Tuesday, March 6 at 11:59pm CST to come play along in our challenge at THE PIXIE COTTAGE. While we’d LOVE to see you use an image from MICHELLE'S SCRAPBOOKING and MORE, it is not required to play in our challenge. Can’t wait to see your creations!!


Additional Challenges entered:
CARDS AND MORE – glisten and sparkle
CREATIVE CARD CREW – humor
DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE – spring
PARTYTIME TUESDAYS – anything goes
SASSY CHERYL'S – spots and dots
TOP TIP TUESDAY – stitches (on ribbon)
CRAFTY BLOGGER'S NETWORK – spring time
KAREN'S DOODLES – pastel colors plus Easter
LOVE TO CREATE CHALLENGE – stitching (on ribbon)
MY CRAFT SPOT – make is laugh

23 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card.

Dawnll said...

So many beautiful layers!

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful Audrey, love the spring colours and pretty layout xxx

Jennifer said...

This is great Audrey! Love his little sign!lol Wonderful layered dies!

Hanneke said...

What a fun card Audrey! Great stamp and colors! Love the shape around the image. Hugs, Hanneke

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so beautiful, I love the image and the die cut frame is gorgeous
Lindsay xx

Stamp with Angela said...

Beautiful. I love the texture and layers you add to your card.

Stine said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at cards and more.
Hugs Stine

Lisa Minckler said...

Hee hee, love that little wooden sign. :) Beautiful Easter and pastel colors and the stitching on the ribbon! :)

Thank you for joining our challenges at Karen's Doodles and Top Tip Tuesday.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Crafty and Green said...

Adorable Card, Audrey! This image makes me smile & I love your details! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Im just me - Marleen said...

A beautiful card, thank you for entering the CBN challenge xxx

Jayne said...

Such a pretty card and love the image.Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.
Jayne x

Deneen said...

Ha, ha, love the feet sticking out of the egg. Great card, love the stitched ribbon. Thanks for joining the Stitching Challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.

Candy said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot this week.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sassy Cheryl said...

Simply gorgeous! Beautifully colored. LOVE IT!
Thanks for playing in the Spots & Dots challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

Krista said...

Thank you for joining us @ Karen's Doodles Challenge Blog.
I just love your coloring!!!
You really used our theme!!!
Hugs,
Krista
DT Member Karen's Doodles
www.kristadesign.nl

Annette said...

That nestie is fab. Thanks for playing along with our stitches challenge at Top Tip Tuesday.
Annette
xx

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Kate said...

This is SUCH a fun image!! I love it!! And you've done such a fantastic job dressing up your card as well. Great job!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Ani said...

What a nice card! I love the layout and the color combo! Thanks for joining our Humour challenge at CCC and good luck! Ani

Angela said...

Fun card; love your coloring and the glittery goodness! Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

Denise @ kc242 said...

Such a fun card. Love all of your details!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT

Denise @ kc242 said...

Such a fun card. Love all of your details!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Creative Card Crew!
Denise
CCC-DT