Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

NON-TRADITIONAL COLORS HALLOWEEN AT JUST SOME LINES

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! Today it's my turn to post on JUST SOME LINES BLOG and I have a fun creation to share:) I used "Little Witch 1" image from JUST SOME LINES' SHOP and I decided that since I have made so many "traditional" colors Halloween cards, this time, I was going to think "outside the box." So, I chose, pink, brown, purple, yellow and a small hint of blue and green to create my card.


I found this super cute sentiment from C.C. Designs rubber stamp set and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die. I colored my JUST SOME LINES image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Nesties and daubed with Memento rich cocoa ink. Crystal bling and pearl and stars pick are from Prima, DP is from JillieBean Designs and Imaginisce and papers from Bazzill. Sure hope you like it!

Also, just a reminder, you have until Friday, Nov. 4 to play along in our Halloween challenge - click HERE to get to the challenge:) Hugs and happy day!!

Additional Challenges entered:


INKY IMPRESSIONS - anything goes
MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP - Spooktacular
PAPER PRETTIES - embellish
THE PAPER SHELTER - anything goes
PENNY'S PAPER CRAFTY- Halloween
SCRAPBOOK SISTERS - anything goes
THE SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS - Halloween
THE PAPER VARIETY - Halloween
PARTY TIME TUESDAYS - anything goes
KRAFTIN' KIMMIE - sketch

13 comments:

Vicky said...

So gorgeous hun....

big hugs Vicky xx

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my word this is such a pretty card. Lee x

Glennis F said...

very nice - I like the colours

Sandra H said...

Wow what a fabulous card:) Sandra H

goldyfish said...

Love this card. My nieces would be excited if I sent them a card like this. It may not be traditional Halloween colors, but it works. TYFS. Best Wishes. Lucinda

Jani said...

This card is gorgeous!
Jani x

Lola said...

This is really an excellent card. The colors are awesome!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

Courtney said...

Gorgeous card Audrey...And I love the fact that you didn't use traditional Halloween colors. Thank you for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!!

Courtney~

Joey said...

Fantastic card, I love the colours they work so well and the embellishments are stunning, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow this is a gorgeous Halloween card. Love the colours and shaped nestie.
Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenge this week.
Diane xx

Shelby said...

Great use of non traditional colors and the embellies work marvelously. Thanks for joining us at MMCS and Penny's.

Shelby

Jackie said...

Love how it came out! Glad you could play along with TPV!