Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WEDNESDAY WITH CUTENESS FROM JUST SOME LINES!

Hi everyone, it's Wednesday and also my day to post on JUST SOME LINES BLOG!   Have had an interesting beginning to my week, but will spare you the details.  I will however, present you with one of the newest images at JUST SOME LINES SHOP - "Fairy Kiss."  Everytime I look at this image, I just think "Awww, how cute" or "Aww, how sweet."

I colored this ADORABLE image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut using Nesties. I have chosen SU, American Crafts and Bazzill CS and DP from My Minds Eye. All shapes cut with Nesties except corners which I did with EK Success punch. Flowers are from K and Co. and sentiment is from SU. I hope you like it and remember you can find it at JUST SOME LINES SHOP.

One more thing before I sign off for now - I am so excited to see many entries to our current JUST SOME LINES EMBOSSING CHALLENGE  and I hope to see more of you come play along! Happy Wednesday!!

Challenges entered:

FLUTTERBY WEDNESDAY - fairy plus die cuts
MY MUM'S CRAFT SHOP - summer
THE SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS - anniversary

14 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Oh my goodness, that is just the cutest image. Such a pretty little card, the colours are terrific. Lee xx

Lorraine said...

oh huni this is so sweet love the colours xx

Kim Kelley said...

AWWW so cute and sweet! Love It!

Nadenka said...

ОО, Какая милаха!

Bernie said...

Tee Hee have to agree "Awww, how cute" and "Aww, how sweet." both for the image and the card.
Blessings Bernie

Tini A. said...

Very sweet card! Love the cute image on it. Great job, Audrey!!!

susy said...

molto bella!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

How cute is that caterpillar! x

Just Some Lines Digital Stamps said...

Oh this is a such a cute card!! Love the colours!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Really cute card, Audrey!!!

Glennis F said...

That is just too cute Audrey

Danni said...

Very sweet! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

cebelica said...

This is a very sweet card. Thank you for playing with us at MMCS this week. Hugs!

Brennen said...

Oh! I love this digi and love the card you made with it. Thanks for sharing.