Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

IT'S NEW RELEASE WEEK AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS!!

It's time for a NEW RELEASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP today and I am excited to announce our new FARM SETS!!  Please go and visit the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG to check out the amazing projects from the DD DT using the NEW RELEASES.   If you get a chance, they would LOVE if you stopped by their blog and left a comment.

It's also time for a NEW CHALLENGE on DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so you'll definitely want to head over there to check it out and then play along:)


For my project today, I combined a number of images, accessories, digi paper and sentiment from the NEW RELEASES found in the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I used Farm boy Petey, Chorlton the chicken, the barn, the fence, the hay stack and the tree from the accessories, the sentiment from the sentiment set and the yellow checked paper from the digi papers.  I colored everything with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Lifestyle crafts dies.  I also added Basic Grey buttons, paper and trim as well as cabachons from Bazzill.  Textured CS is SU.


My project this week is an Easel flip photo album.  My husband grew up on a farm and I thought this will make a great gift for him - I am going to add a bunch of pictures from his childhood that his mom gave me.  Should be fun:)

Additional Challenges entered:

PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - anything goes and optional buttons
YOUR NEXT STAMP - buttons
CLEAR IT OUT - wings on chicken
SCRAP CREATIONS - summer
TUESDAY TRIO - sketch
FOREVER FRIENDS animal plus stripes
LITTLE MISS MUFFET - anything but a card
PAPER-CRAFTING JOURNEY - for him

22 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh what a cute project! I love these fun images, but sadly can't shop at Digital Delights anymore. for whatever reason my new compy and the store don't seem to like each other no matter what I try to do to fix it..... so I am going to get my DD fix by visiting you and Anita! :)

have a great day!

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud!
OH WOW! You have created such a fabulous project this week! I love it! Absolutely Outstanding!
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Hall said...

What a fantastic project Audrey:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Audrey a fantastic project
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Debbie said...

Very cute scene. Great project. Thanks for sharing.

Rosalee said...

This is fabulous Audrey. I just love that image. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

Anne said...

cute as a button Audrey
Anne x

Tini A. said...

beautiful album! great coloring and choice of colors!!!

Saundra J said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Love the little chicken! TFS!!

Janette said...

SOOO cute! :-)

Unknown said...

what a great project, thank you for joining us at Clear It Out

Julie said...

This is lovely - hope your husband likes it! Hugs x

Donna said...

Fantastic album, love the images. Thank you for joining in the Little Miss Muffet 'Anything but a card' challenge. hugs Donna x

Shannah said...

Oh this is just ADORABLE!!! I love it!

Jackie Randolph said...

Audrey, this is absolutely Adorable!! Love how you created the scene on the notebook!! One fabulous creation hun!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations hope you join us again this week.

Crafting Belle said...

Love it, especially those warm sunny colours. Wish we had some sunshine here, my part of the UK has been overcast all day. Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Journey xxx

Shirl said...

He will adore this gift such a delightful album and full of fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.
Hugs Shirley x x

ScrappnBee said...

Thanks for playing at Tuesday Trio! Love this cover! The barnyard scene is fabulous! Love the use of buttons!-Amanda TT DT

~Vittory~ said...

Great album! Image is so funny! Thank you for sharing your great project with us at Little Miss Muffet!
Hope to see you again!
With best wishes,
Viktoria

Laura (sandytoz) said...

Thanks for playing along at PCJ!!
Love, Laura PCJ DT & JSL DT Teamie

ike said...

Lovely bright card and I adore those little images. Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends Monthly Challenge.
Ike xx
FFMC DT

Sande said...

Oh Aud, this is adorable. I thought I left my comment here but didn't find it. Anyway your creation is fabulous!!

Thanks for joining us on "Stripes" challenge at Forever Friends & co. Hope to see again soon :)

Hugs, Sande xxx