Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I'm BACK at FAIRY KNOLL and it's MOTHER'S DAY CHALLENGE!

Hello everyone!!  After about 6 weeks of hiatus, I am back with FAIRY KNOLL and I am SUPER excited to be working with Brandi and the girls on the DT as well of all Brandi's FABBY images!  If you haven't been to FAIRY KNOLL SHOP or even if you have, you should definitely go (back) and check it out.  Brandi's NEW IMAGES are AMAZING and I know you will want to play with them:)

We also have a NEW CHALLENGE this week at FAIRY KNOLL BLOG and I hope you will play along.  Our theme this time is MOTHER'S DAY.  You can use any images you like, but we'd love to see you use a FAIRY KNOLL image:)  Our challenge runs until May 12, 5pm PST and you can enter twice.  Can't wait to see your creations:)


For my card, I chose to color in FAIRY KNOLL image "Victoria."  I really like her because she looks sassy and I LOVE sassy girls!!  (Some may even say I can be sassy sometimes;)).  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  All shapes cut using Nesties.  I think the image looks slightly blurry for some reason, but I am not at home, so I cannot retake the picture.  I have used DP from DCWV, flowers from Petaloo, buttons from Bag O' Buttons, CS from Coredinations and ribbon from SU.  Sentiment is from Fiskars Clear Stamps.

Other challenges entered:
CARD MAKIN' MAMAS - for a loved one
 PRAIRIE FAIRY FRIDAYS - for the girls
FAIRYTALE CHALLENGE - Mother's Day
PAPER CUTZ - Mother's Day
RAISE THE BAR - flower power
AI FACTORY - mother's day

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, how colourful this is, love the flowers and the striped ribbon looks great. Hugs xxx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun card! Great flowers!

Anonymous said...

Lovely mix of colours.So bright and cheery.Love the flowers too.Thanks for joining us at AiFactory :D
Lisa x

CA Scrapper said...

What a great card, love the colors you used.

Leslie

cascrapper at gmail dot com

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

So fun and sparkly. Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas.

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card! Love the fun colors!
Thanks so much for playing along with the Card Makin Mamas this week! Have Fun and I hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! I really like the colors you used along with the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday's!!

Kendra

Bianca said...

Your card is very lovely! It´s perfect for mother´s day! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Great mix of colors
I have blog candy you can win
Become a follower today
http://buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com
Rebecca Minor
buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

Wanda Cullen said...

Colorful and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!