Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, April 18, 2011

CRAFTY HOs' DIGI and RUBBER STAMP Challenge

Wow, crazy weekend!  Lots of wind storms which prevented me from access to my trusty computer or laptop because we kept losing our internet connection on Saturday night and Sunday.  So, please excuse some catching up posts:) 

Before I even get to the NEW CHALLENGES that I have made cards for, I want to share a bit about my weekend.  I was fortunate enough to take a class taught by Beate Johns from Splitcoast.  She is an amazing crafter and very funny and sweet.  I really enjoyed the class - it was fancy fold cards and coloring with Copics.  She really taught a lot, especially about coloring with Copics and I think you may notice in my creations, but I will let you judge for yourself:)

My first post today is to let you know about the NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE.  Our challenge this week is to use a Rubber/Clear Stamp plus a digi stamp.  I have chosen an image from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP as my digi and a clear sentiment stamp "Great Times!" from Fiskars.  I colored my image using Copics and my newly learned coloring method.


DPs are from My Mind's Eye and Best Creations.  Lace and button hearts from JoAnn.  All rounded squares cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies, large rectangle and sentiment tag cut with Nesties.  Bling flowers from Me and Kaisercraft.  CS is Bazzill textured.  Hope you like it.

Additional challenges entered to follow:
CRAFT YOUR PASSION - use dots
CRAZY CHALLENGE - friendship
HOUSE OF GILLI - stripes and bling
NETTIE G's - use your favorite digi (any digi from WHOOPSI DAISY!)
STAMP FAIRY - for the girls plus sentiment
WOODWARE USA - die cuts/punches

10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Love the colors and cutie image!

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Audrey. Pink colours always good with me. That punch border looks amazing.
Hugs Nat

bernietom47 said...

Awesome card! Love the colors and the buttons and lace is the prefect touch.
Blessings Bernie

Regena said...

So cute!! love it!!

Ann said...

What a precious card; I love it! Thanks so much for joining us for the House of Gilli Challenge. :)

Lionelsa said...

Lovely girly card.
Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week!

Renkata said...

what a lovely sweet and pink card.
Thanks for playing with us at the Crazy Challenge.

Yone said...

Cute card ! Tks for joining us at House of GILLI this week ! Hugs,Yone

Ellis said...

Lovely card, thanks for joining us at NettieG's digital gems!
Hugs, Elenor

sammi said...

Fantastic card, as always, Audrey! Love the use of the nesties with the polka dotted paper! Thank you for playing in our "seeing Spots" challenge at Craft Your Passion.