Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

NEW RELEASES AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO!!

Good Morning all!  Today we have a bunch of NEW RELEASE images and sentiments over at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  You will just LOVE all the WONDERFUL NEW images and sentiments that are part of the NEW BEGINNINGS SETS.

Please make sure to visit DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG to check out all the FABULOUS work from the DT!  If you have a chance, please visit their blogs and leave them some love (links are in my sidebar).  Thanks!!

Also, there are still SELECT CHRISTMAS images available at SALE PRICES in the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP, so you don't want to miss that.

Our next DIGI DAY on SNR will be Dec. 9 and it is going to be full of fun and prizes, so stay tuned for that!!  You can find our SNR GROUP by clicking HERE.  Hope you will join us:)

Finally, NEW CHALLENGE today at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will join us there as well.  We'd love to see a DIGITAL DELIGHTS IMAGES in your project, but it is not required.

I got to play with this ADORABLE DIGITAL DELIGHTS image of Little Dumpling New Year Girl this week and also added one of Marlooney's (our very own DT member Marlene) sentiments that I printed on SU pixie pink.  Image is colored with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut with Nellie's die.  I have a Nesties cut purple circle behind the image, but it's a bit hard to see.  Sentiment also cut with Nellie's die.  Flowers are Prima.  Sparkly papers are from Glitter and Glitz, brown snowflake paper from Echo Park.  Both stitched and dotted ribbon are from my stash.  I hope you like it!  I have followed the sketch from CRITTER CHALLENGES.

Other challenges entered include:
A CRAFTY LITTLE PLACE - anything goes
PARTYTIME TUESDAYS - birthday  and anything goes (It is the birthday of our Earth:))
STAMPS R US - holiday
THERE SHE GOES - cards for kids
HODGE PODGE SHOP - happy birthday
THE PAPER VARIETY - tic tac toe - use die cut machine (Big Shot), make a card, have a holiday theme
OTHER LOVELIES - Letter "N" - New Years, new baby

23 comments:

Lorraine said...

oh wow this is so beautiful i love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous very beautiful and quirky card my sort of card xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Audrey
A gorgeous card,love all the colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Wendy Hall said...

Fabulous work Audrey:)

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud!
I love this! So fun with your gorgeous colors!
Hugs,
Lisa

Marlene said...

Adorable!! What a fun card.

Tammylee said...

So cute! Love the card!
I have something fun for you on my blog!

http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/2010/12/crafty-sentiments-new-friendship.html

Donna said...

Darling card! Love your colors!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute image, love all the great papers!

D said...

What a cute card!!! Love it :) If you have time I've got a blog award on my blog for you.

Suzy said...

AWW! What an adorable New Years baby :) Thanks for sharing at the Paper Variety!!

Unknown said...

that is so cute! Love the New Years baby. Thanks for sharing with us at the Hodge Podge Shop. Shelley :)

Tammy Miller said...

Hey girlie how the heck are you??? Miss you but love your card thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch!

Nancy said...

Ok, the sentiment totally cracked me up!! Love it!! Thanks for partying with us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

Suzanne said...

Bright and shiny! lots of fun! thanks for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

jimlynn said...

Just adorable - and so bright and cheerful! VERY cute card.
Thanks for playing at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Christy said...

I like all teh bright colors used in this card! Thanks for taking part in The Hodge Podge Shop Challenge!

Smiles!
Christy

Shelly Schmidt said...

SO cute- love the coloring! Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us!

Tanya said...

Very cute card Audrey!! Thanks for playing at Critter Sketch this week!

Abby Beard said...

lol this is soooo cute! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety! Hope to see you at the next challenge :)

-Abby

Abby Beard said...

Me again! :) Sweet card and I love those flowers! Thanks for joining the party at PTT this week!

-Abby

mom2maddie06 (Misty) said...

Hi, I'm a new follower... new to the whole Blog world really! lol Your card is so cute!!

I also really love the December clear stamps, where did you find them?! I really want to expand my stamp collection, but am having a hard time deciding on what to get. hehe

Melissa said...

Cute card. I like how well everything coordinates. Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

Tessa Buys said...

Cute little guy :). Thank you for playing at The Paper Variety!