Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, December 27, 2010

CATCHING UP!! CRAFTY HOs' NEW CHALLENGE

Wow, the weekend just flew by, actually the whole last week.  I can't belive it's so close to the New Year!  I am trying to finally catch up on blogging, etc. that I put off last week to work on wrapping, etc.  Anyway, first up is our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE and this week, it's an inspiration photo.  You need to create a project using the following photo as inspiration and link it up at CRAFTY HOs' CHALLENGE by 11:59pm EST on Saturday, Jan. 1, 2011.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!!


I chose Stella Fairy image from Bugaboo Stamps for my card.  I used all greys and whites and I really like how it turned out.  All glittery, textured CS is Bazzill, ribbon is SU tafetta, flowers are Prima as are bling flourishes, brads in flower centers are Basic Grey.  Stella and background cut with Nesties Grand and smooth paper is SU going grey.  Image colored with Copics, Atyou Spicas, and wings done with Stickles.  Sentiment is from Inky Antics and stamped in Memento grey, cut with nesties, daubed with Encore silver metallic.

Challenges:
PAPER SUNDAES - cut it out (cut out her feet with scissors)
COOKING IT UP WITH KATIE - favorite ribbons and brads
ONE STOP CRAFT CHALLENGE - sketch plus fairy

8 comments:

Linda said...

What a great card, I love your image
hugs Linda dekker

Rosalee said...

Lovely Card Audrey. That image makes me laugh, lol. Great Design and I just love the flowers and rhinestones.
Hugs, Rosalee

Tanya said...

great card! cute image and sentiment. I really admire someone who can do all grays and white, that's a tuffy that I haven't tried. Have a great new year.

Lorraine said...

oh this is fab i love the image she is so much fun xx

Linda . J said...

Beautifull card Audrey I love the colours and bugaboo are my all time favourites.

Hugs Linda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the sentiment!

Annette Bowes said...

He He just love this image Audrey, wonderful colouring using shades of grey. Wishing you all the best for 2011, take careX:)

Unknown said...

very funy...