Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, October 29, 2010

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT DIGITAL DELIGHTS BY LOUBY LOO!

Hey everyone - yay, it's Friday, which means the weekend is just about here.  I for one CANNOT wait!!  No plans this weekend except to take the kids out to get treats for Halloween on Saturday night.  I plan to do nothing outside the house b/c the house is a mess and I feel disorganized, which I do not like.

Anyway, enough of my babbling.  It's FREEBIE FRIDAY over at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP, so you'll definitely want to head over to pick up the FREEBIE.  This week we have a fun sentiment.... FLY SOUTH SENTIMENT, which is one of our  Marlooney's Quirky Quips                                     

You'll definitely want to head over and pick it up.  All sentiments from DIGITAL DELIGHTS coordinate beautifully with DD images and accessories!!

Have a GREAT day!:)

No comments: