Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SKETCH CHALLENGE!

I am SUPER excited for this week's NEW CHALLENGE at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY BLOG because it is a sketch challenge and I got the opportunity to do the sketch we're using - thanks MEL!!  Please make sure to also visit the other DT members blogs and see their AMAZING work - links are on my sidebar or main DS4J blog.  Make sure you also visit DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY SHOP as there are always lots of FABULOUS new images and a FREEBIE!

Here's the sketch I made:
 And here's my card
I colored my DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY image with Copics and Atyou Spicas, then cut out with Nellie's die.  Background papers are stamped with Brilliance white and SU cherry cobbler using a dot background stamp from Hampton Art rubber stamps.  Eyelets are from We R Memory Keepers, except flower eyelet which is from eyelets.com.  Ribbon is from Michael's, scalloped piece done with Tim Holtz Sizzix die and sentiments are from Lizzie Anne, stamped in Staz-on jet black and cut with Marianne's tag die.  Hope you like it!!

Also made for the following challenges:
PRAIRIE FAIRY CHALLENGE use ticket or tag
STAMP SOMETHING - punches or dies
ALLSORTS CHALLENGE - inspired by a song title- "Lady in Red"
CRAZY 4 CHALLENGES - birthday
PAPER CUTZ - red, black and white only
THE CRAFTY PAD - something for a friend
THE PAPER PLAYERS - red, black, white
PAPERTAKE WEEKLY - 3 of a kind

You have until Oct. 26 to get your card entered at DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY BLOG.  Can't wait to see your creations!!

16 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Love it. Great colors.

Jen Leeflang said...

Audrey, your card is FABU-LISS, girl! and I am amazed how you managed to make it work for all those challenges!!!!
BTW - is your blog candy still available, if so, I'd like to add it to my blog and link it. OH BOY! how I would to win it!!!

Gem said...

fab card Audrey, thanks for the super sketch we used, it was great to work with :) Gemma x

Kelly said...

I really like to see how people use the new die cuts it inspires me to use them. Love the colors you have used. Thanks for joining us at FFF, we look forward to seeing your future creations.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the splattered papers with the dot ribbon! This is a really eye catching card - great set up :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Margaret said...

Thanks for the super sketch Audrey, I had fun with it! Now, your card is divine! I always like red, black, and white, and I'm fascinated by that background dot stamping!

maxine said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at the crafty pad

Lynne said...

Great card - love the black and pink colours :o) thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday xx Lynne xx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

What a fun card! Thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
Melissa

Lynne Forsythe said...

Well now...you did a FAB job with the sketch!! GREAT card!


thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

Debbie said...

What a great striking card and layout. :)
Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week. :)
xDebbie The Crafty Pad Stamp Designs

Andrea said...

Great card! Love the backgrounds you created and embellishments!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful card, love the image and your colour combo. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Fun Friday this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

scotspanda said...

ooh she's a funky lady!!

thankyou for joining in with the musical fun @ Allsorts

Amanda xx

Melanie M said...

Audrey, you've done a great job. I love what you did with the background papers, and then added a dotty ribbon to match. Great sketch, too!

A Consuming Passion said...

Thanks for adding your lovely card to the Annabelle Stamps Challenge tthis week!