Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, July 9, 2010

STAMP-N-DOODLE SKETCH CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!

Wow, Thursdays are turning into busy days around here.  I noticed that we have now passed 275 followers, so it's time for winners and new candy, but I will do that a bit later because I want to share the CURRENT CHALLENGE at STAMP-N-DOODLE'S BLOG-A-DOODLE, which is a sketch challenge.  Make sure you stop on by STAMP-N-DOODLE'S BLOG-A-DOODLE, to pick up the FREEBIE that is there and also to enter the challenge.  Remember, you do not need to use a STAMP-N-DOODLE image, but if you do, you are entered 2x in the challenge for purposes of being selected the winner.  You can view all the GOODIES that STAMP-N-DOODLE carries by visiting STAMP-N-DOODLE STORE.

So, here is the sketch we are using this week
For my card I used the FREEBIE that the DT is also working with this week, it's called "Letters From Home" and it's such a GORGEOUS image.  I had lots of fun coloring it with my Copics.

I also sponged the background with SU soft sky - it's very subtle, but looks really cool IRL:), and then I cut it out with nesties.  CS is SU textured Bermuda Bay and all DP is Basic Grey as is button.  Sentiment is from Unity.  Stars are from Mark Richards.  I hope you like it, I am really happy with how this came out.   Please let me know what you think.

This card is also for the following challenges:
SCRAP-CREATIONS -summer theme and Basic Grey papers
KELLI JO'S STAMP PAD - use red, yellow, blue and white.

5 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Audrey, WOW!! your card is awesome!!! Love the image (need to go check the site out) and your coloring and papers are just perfect!!!! Good luck and thanks for joining us over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Hugs
Jacki

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card, as always. You are a busy girl - four posts in one day. I wish you a beautiful week-end.

Peggy said...

Great card. I like the use of the BG paper.Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Crystal said...

WOW what a fantastic card, and super image! Thanks so much for joining us at Going Grey!

Kristen said...

Great card! Love your image Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with scrap-creations!