Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, July 26, 2010

KABOODLE DOODLES CHALLENGE #36 - COLOR CHALLENGE

I am late posting this morning for the new challenge at KABOODLE DOODLES.  I wish I could blame it on blogger;), but it's just me today.  Anyway, there IS a NEW CHALLENGE at KABOODLE DOODLES. and it's a color challenge!   I LOVE these colors and they look so GORGEOUS together.
Our sponsor for this week's challenge is none other than the spectacular Melissa Jenkins of Meljen's Designs. We are delighted to have her as our sponsor and she has kindly given the team members some FABULOUS images to play with in this challenge.
Our challenge winner will receive their choice of four (4) of Meljen's Designs wonderful images and you will be SO THRILLED because her images are WONDERFUL!!
                                                         Card closed
Easel Card open
For my card, I chose this AMAZING MELJEN'S IMAGE.  It was so much fun to color.  I colored the image wit Copics and Atyou Spicas and used JudiKins glaze to highlight the inside of the flowers and the bee's wings.  I cut out the image with nesties and daubed the edges in SU elegant eggplant.  Base is Bazzill textured CS.  Buttons are Bo Bunny.  Sentiment is from Creative Vision clear stamps, stamped with SU elegant eggplant and cut out with nesties.  Hope you like it, please let me know.:)

Remember to head on over to KABOODLE DOODLES BLOG  and link your project using our Linky Tool.  Please make sure you follow the challenge rules, thanks!!:)

This card was also made for the following challenges:
CHARISMA CARDZ - anything but square
MELJEN'S DESIGNS - easel card



14 comments:

mudmaven said...

Great card as always Audrey. It is a joy to have you on the Kaboodle Doodles design team. Thanks! ~chris

Marjo said...

I love your card. This is just perfect, my allergies are in high gear and this is a great way to enjoy some gorgeous flowers..lol

Thanks for sharing, hugs...Marjo

Me said...

What a gorgeous card,lovely image,great colours.

Hugzz Marjon

Jill said...

What a beauty Audrey, love your colours and the design is great! Jill x

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card Audrey! I wouldn't think to use a circle on an easel card. Great result!

**Farrah** said...

Wonderful easel card! Your colouring is great!!
Farrah

Bianca said...

very nice card. well done =)

bianca

Cindy N. said...

I love this image. And your card renders it well. Your colors are wow! Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Groh said...

Fun card. Lots of beautiful colors. I was wondering, How do I tell you that I posted your blog candy to my blog? I'm alreay a follower. Let me know when you have a chance.

Love crafts forever said...

Thiscard are so adorable. Hugs, Nataliya.

Diane said...

My,this is gorgeous! Love the beautiful colors and the easel card looks fabulous!

D said...

Wow, what a cool card! I'd love to see a tutorial on how to make it!!!!!

Sprytebyrd said...

Awesome card!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Easel Card challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Lauretta See said...

wow!! this is stunning ;)))) just lovely!!!
Thank you for playing with us on the MELJENS challenge. Good Luck