Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, June 11, 2010

FUN AT FAIRY KNOLL FRIDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE!



Have you visited FAIRY KNOLL BLOG recently?  Well, if you haven't, you definitely should and if you have, come back again because guess what?!?  There's a NEW SKETCH CHALLENGE going on!  You will also want to make sure you check out FAIRY KNOLL SHOP because Brandi has some AMAZING images in there and new ones are being released all the time!  If you like chatting about stamping, getting FREEBIES and showing off your cards, then stop by our PCP GROUP, there are many WONDERFUL people there:)
So for today's sketch, we are working with this FABULOUS sketch, and of course, since I have always been a bit of a nonconformist, I had to flip it:)  I chose to use Bianca this week and I feel like she is a very regal fairy, so I decorated her as though she was a queen.  I colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I used Stickles for her wings.   I really like the DP I found from Jillibean at my local scrapbook store.  I combined it with SU yoyo yellow and gable green.  The gable green CS is embossed with a Cuttlebug folder.  Image and background cut with nesties.  I computer generated the sentiment which says "Happy Birthday My Sweet Friend" and cut it with an SU punch.  It is flanked by Bo Bunny Brads.  The ribbon is one of my favorite finds from Hobby Lobby.


My card also is for the following challenges:
COOKING IT UP WITH KATIE, the recipe challenge this week calls for: green, embossing and ribbon.  I am entering it at FOR FUN CHALLENGES as well, which calls for a birthday card for a special person.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you like what you see.  Please let me know:)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful Audrey! I love those Bo Bunny brads!!!

Catherine said...

What a bright and sunny card Audrey ! Love the colours ! Smiles from Catherine

Katie said...

Fabulous card, love her big green eyes!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie :)

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Audrey this is wonderful what beautiful colours I do love that image so much her eyes are amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Crafteezee said...

Fab colours, love the image and the embellishments and great job with the embossing. Thanks for cooking it up with Katie. Hugs Tracy x

CraftinGranny said...

Your coloring is super and I love your choice of papers! Great card Audrey!

Thanks so much for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week. Sure hope to see you back next week.
"Hugs" Carol

Helen Dooley said...

what yummy candy. cute card. thanks for sharing on For Fun

mrsk06 said...

Hi Audrey Such a gorgeous card and isn't Bianca just so lovely i couldn't resit in inking her in either for this challenge! Take care lass

Sal xx

Brandi said...

Beautiful! Love the greens and the SPARKLE! :) Thanks for your fabulous contribution! :)

Mary Ski said...

Love the colors! Cute image. Purrfect sentiment for a good friend. Thanks for sharing with For Fun Challenges.