Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 3, 2010

NEW CHALLENGE AT KABOODLE DOODLES - THINK SPRING!

Good Monday Morning!!  It's supposed to be warm and sunny and the kids are back to school, so it's all good;)  This week at KABOODLE DOODLES, we got to play with images from SEW MANY CARDS, woo hoo!!  Make sure you visit the KABOODLE CHALLENGE BLOG to post your fabulous creations.  Also, check out our sponsor SEW MANY CARDS and see all the AWESOME images they have to offer!!

This image is called Cammi and girl.  Isn't it ADORABLE?!?  I colored the image with Copics and Gelly Roll metallics.  I cut it out using nesties.  Image and sentiment printed on white GP 110.  Sentiment is computer generated, cut with nesties and embellished with Queen & Co. pearls.  All DP is from K & Company.  CS is textured SU, but from multipack, so I'm not sure the color name - it was an old "in color".  Brads are from Bo Bunny.  I followed the sketch from GET SKETCHY this week.  Thanks for a GREAT sketch!!
  Here is the sketch.  As ALWAYS, thanks so much for looking and let me know what you think!  Also, hop on over to KABOODLE BLOG and enter your project.  Can't wait to see them!!

7 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Fantastic card,
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

So Pretty! I love the sparkly patterned paper behind the stamp.

Jill said...

Just love that background Audrey and you are quite right Cammi is an adorable image! Jill x

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful paper,like the bling.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Great card today. I also participated over at Kaboodle Doodles

Faye said...

This is such a cute card! x

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Lovely card!!! I love glittery sparkles!!!
Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.