Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

CRAFTY HOS' CHALLENGE - MARCH 7-13

Our new challenge over at CRAFTY HOs' is to create a card with the theme of Six Pack.  You can interpret this any way you wish - making 6 cards, using 6 embellishments, a 6 pack of beer, pop, etc., a six pack relating to one's abdominal muscles, etc.  I chose to be silly with mine and comment on the abs 6 pack, or lack thereof.  I chose this image of Mildred from BUGABOO STAMPS - she cracks me up.  The bottom sentiment comes with the image, I added the top sentiment for extra silliness.  Both are printed on GP white 110 and cut out with SU punches.  Bottom sentiment colored over with copics.  I paper pieced Mildred's dress with glittery paper from fantastic My Mind's Eye paper stack.  Mildred is also colored with copics and cut out using nesties.  Background DP is My Mind's Eye.  Brads are Anna Griffen.  CS is SU Kraft, close to cocoa and textured pretty in pink.  Sketch is from Sketch Saturday Week #93 http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2010/03/week-93-6th-march-mayas-dt-week.html/   Thanks for looking, hope you enjoy:)

2 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Give me a chocolate chip cookie over a beer any day!!! ;)

Cindy N. said...

Your card brought a smile on my face. Adorable!