Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS SPONSOR - TELLEN'S PLACE!

I made this card for our WONDERFUL SMC sponsor, TELLEN'S PLACE.  Link to the shop is in my sidebar and you can visit the blog here:  http://tellensplace.blogspot.com/  I had so much fun with this image that Terry, the owner, provided - Thanks Terry!!  I colored it using copics and then cut out using nesties.  Haven't done a spinning card in a while, so that's what I did.  I used fibers to hang the heart.  Image is same on back and front.  Sentiment is computer generated, cut out with SU punch and daubed with SU vintage violet.  The pearls are e. by Prima.  Base CS is SU old olive and DP is from a brand new K & Company stack that I just picked up at Michael's.  Thanks again to Tellen's Place for sponsoring out SMC CHALLENGE this week!!  Thanks for looking everyone:)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow Audrey, what a stunning card. Its amazing! Jill x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. How FANTASTIC is this. I love it. Beautiful.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

~Jeri~ said...

What a great card Audrey!! Your coloring looks great and love the paper colors you picked out!! Awesome job!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, fantastic card. I love your swinging heart in the middle. TFS.

Cindy N. said...

Great idea to make the heart spin. Beautiful card.