Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

PRAIRIE FAIRY FRIDAYS, Snoopy/Peanuts Card swap

I used the sketch from Prairie Fairy Fridays -http://www.prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/- to create this card.  This card is also from my friend Jamie's (SCS cricket3571) Snoopy/Peanuts card swap.  Stamps are Stampabilities (image) and Dawn Houser for Inkadinkado (sentiment).  Paper is KI Memories DP, SU summer sun and old olive CS.  Flower is Prima and so are pearls from e. collection.  Brad is from Bo Bunny.  Image colored with copics and cut with nesties.  SU crystal effects used for rain effect.  Sentiment cut out with nesties.

Hope you like it!!  My computer issues continue:(  I thought I was to have the new stuff installed on Feb. 17, but date has now been pushed to Feb. 23 - ARGHH!! (Like Charlie Brown!!)

12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. Lovely card, I think that image is just so cute. Lovely papers and colour combination.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Love the card Audrey, so cute and great colors! Thanks for joining fairy fun fridays!!!

Anonymous said...

great card audrey!!!!! thanks for playing along with Prairie Fairy Fun Fridays!

xoxo
Sarabeth
PF DT

Jill said...

That's a fun stamp Audrey, never seen a Snoopy stamp before! Jill

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Cute card! Great coloring and Ilove the flower.

Cindy N. said...

Terrific card Audrey!

Cor* said...

Love the image, thanks for playing at Prairie Fun Fridays this week!

Natalie said...

Great stamp and coloring job!

Crystal said...

cute card! love the patterned paper you chose too! thanks for playing with us at Fairy Fun Fridays! hugs!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw what a super cutie I love this thank you for joining our challenge at Fairy Fun Fridays
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

So cute, I love Charlie Brown. Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays.

Barb said...

Cute card---love the colors!