Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Gabby's Goth Swap Card 2

This is the 2nd card for my friend Gabby's Goth Swap.  I decided to do a buckle card since I haven't done one in forever and I LOVE how it turned out.  I stamped this Sugar Nellie image on TAC 100 CS using Memento Tuxedo black.  I colored her with copics and atyou spicas and cut her out using nesties.  Base CS is SU baja breeze.  DP is digi paper from Kaboodle Doodles.  Sentiment is computer generated onto GP 100 and cut out using SU punch.  Bling is e. by Prima and fabric flower is from basic grey.  I'm really happy at how this turned out.  Thanks for looking - love to hear what you think!!:)

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a really cute image. Really like some of the Kaboodle papers, I have used a few myself. Jill x

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Audrey. I love the design of your card. Love the colour combination, such lovely papers and that great image so beautifully coloured.
Happy Crafting.
Love sandra xx

Cindy N. said...

Audrey, this card is simply lovely. The image, coloring, paper and sentiment. Perfect.