Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Softpencil Challenge 16



This card was created for Softpencil Challenge 16, which was to create a friendship card. I LOVE this Softpencil image of the girl and bunny, sooo CUTE!! I colored them with Copics, then used Flower Soft for snow and girl's hat and Doodlebug flock for bunny's ears. Sentiment is from Clear and Simple stamps and stamped in SU Old Olive. CS is SU old olive, white is GP 110 and DP is 3 Bugs in a Rug. Pink buttons are Basic Grey and maroon buttons from multi-pack from JoAnn. Border is part of Nesties frame that was too small, so I cut it up and just used top and bottom. I'm really happy how it turned out. Hope you like it, thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Its a really cute image and I love the colours in your card.

Cindy N. said...

I love your card. So pretty and an original way to frame the digi.