Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 1, 2010

Crazy4Challenges17, Colour Create Challenge

Ok I made the following card for 3 reasons: 1st for Crazy4Challenges sketch #17, 2nd for last week's Colour Create Challenge, which was to use pink, burgandy and ivory on a card, but most importantly, it's in honor of my friend Shelli being cancer free for almost 4 years!! Yay Shelli:) To make this card, I used an image and sentiment from Sassy Studios, paper from Basic Grey, SU pink, burgandy, whisper white and very vanilla. The ribbon is from We R Memory Keepers. I used SU bravo burgandy to daub the edges and my nesties to cut the circles. I colored the image with copics and then sprayed with Memories Irridescent mist b/c Shelli likes the sparkles. Thanks for looking, let me know what you think!

No comments: