Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another Sew Many Cards digi card


I'm really enjoying Sew Many Cards current challenge to create cards using the color red. Here's another one created using the adorable donkey. I love all the sweet animal digis at Sew Many Cards!! I used copics to color donkey and then cut him out using scalloped oval nestie on my Big Shot. Daubed edges in SU real red ink. Paper used is Bazzill textured red monochromatic value pack, SU DP and whisper white. Also found this cute flower button and senitment from SU set. Thanks for looking, let me know what you think!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a wonderful job coloring Donkey and I love the flower button. I really should invest in some Copics-even if I couldn't get these results, you make it look easy.

Thanks for playing with us this week at Sew Many Cards-
Angela
Sew Many Cards

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Thanks Angela! I just LOVE coloring your cute animals. It's taken time to get "acquainted" with the copics, but I have to say, they are definitely worth the investment!
Audrey

Annie said...

awww, this is so darling! I love it! :)

~Jeri~ said...

Another awesome card Audrey!!! Great job!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sew Many Cards. Hope to see you joining in on many more challenges in the new year!!